Tuesday 16 December, 2014

The long road till I had to 'search' my blog online

Today I met me from 5 years ago. I remembered I used to blog and then searched for me online to reach it. I read the paltry 7 posts I had written several years ago, one of which was about planning to blog more often :)
This post reminisces my life 5 years ago based on those posts and is also a bit of 'then and now'

1. Dilli vs Mumbai - In this post I rant about how unsafe Dilli is and it is disturbing to see how it has become only more unsafe. Previously it was only the few women who talked about it, now the world knows. This situation has taken different proportions in my head now with me being mom to my beautiful 18m old baby girl
2. Lists - I still love 'em but I must admit I make far too few after turning Mommy. No time to make lists even!
3. An unpublished post titled Independence. Since it was unpublished, I will leave it that way since the me, then, wanted it so.
4. Which desperate housewive are you? This happened way before there was a quiz for everything from 'which country you belong to' 'which Yeh Jawaani hai deewani character are you' to 'what kind of pizza are you'!!! So you are a pineapple pizza, then?
5. Mahashivratri goodies - I was severely jealous of this me. I had a 3 day weekend which I spent on cooking Maharashtrian food and watching movies and TV while sipping chai. Refer to point 1 and 2 here to guess why I am jealous now.

Life has changed so dramatically in these 5 years. What wouldn't I give for a long weekend of doing nothing but binge watch TV shows and sip on chai? Heck even a day will be bliss! 

No comments: